Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Are You Reading? 2011 Challenge


I am trying to get past some of my issues with linking (for some reason I never seem to get the hang of it the first time and then when I do get the hang of it I don't do it for awhile and I forget all over again) and join my first reading challenge in forever. This one is hosted by Hosted by Shelia at Book Journey and readers use a map to chart where their book took place with the goal being to read a book taking place in all 50 US States.

I've created my map (although it is currently blank as attempt to figure out how to add my January books to it) and I am going to do my best to stick with it.
View Larger Map">

I had to create a new map as I was having issues with the first one. My map is here(and I am having issues with linking again too. I guess I have all year to iron out the problems!

Hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. I have tried adding the link the way I know it should work and surprise, surprise, it isn't working. It is so frustrating to know that I used to be able to do this but for some reason can't make it work this morning. Oh well, I added the link the beginner way so it is there.

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/2011-where-are-you-reading-challenge/






I think I finally have the right link. View my map herehttp://maps.google.com/maps/ms?source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&mrt=ds&aq=&ie=UTF8&hq=us+and+europe+map&hnear=&msa=0&msid=204635490335750352563.00049b57f3299c55969e2&ll=33.28462,-75.058594&spn=89.522664,227.636719&z=3

1 comment:

  1. I commented on your comment at my blog Jill and hope that helps you out. I am horrible at explaining how to do things - hopefully between what I said and the post comments it will be helpful.

    Glad to have you joining!

    ReplyDelete