Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?

I missed posting last week and then had a very slow reading week, so this week has what I read last week and the week before.  I am still behind on reviews in a big way, but hope to put some time in this weekend writing up reviews for books I have finished.  I'd like to get some more reading time in as well of course!  Things just keep seeming to come up that take longer than I had anticipated.

Finished reading:
The  Year of Learning Dangerously:  Adventures in Homeschooling by Quinn Cummings
Big Sky Country by Linda Lael Miller
The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) by Jeff Kinney

Still Reading/Listening to:
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer by Seth Grahame-Smith
Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep

3 comments:

  1. I have Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer in my TBR pile. Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been noticing Abraham LIncoln: Vampire Slayer. I am curious, but haven't grabbed it because I'm not a big fan of vampires.

    Enjoy your week. Web of Lies looks tempting.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of books! Some cool titles here. Happy reading :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete