Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Not a whole lot of reading going on this week, which seems to be a bit of a sad trend lately, but I did finish one print book and one audio book.  The print book is a review book that will be posted in January once I find out my assigned date and the audio book should have a short write up this week at some point.

Here is what I read:
The Headmistress of Rosemere by Sarah Ladd
Hatchet by Gary Paulson

This is hosted by Shelia at BookJourney.  Check out her list of other blogs participating this week!

5 comments:

  1. Its the holidays...life is busy :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping my reading improves next year, not great this year at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeks are like that. I hope this week allows you more time to read. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a good time doing other things than reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure you are not the only one who is not getting a lot of reading done this week. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete