Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?


I had another slow reading week, as usual I always seem to be reading, but I haven't finished very much this week.  Some audio and some children's books, but nothing too involved.

This week I finished:
The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau (audio)
The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger

Still reading:
Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin (audio)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

What would a day be without books?

2 comments:

  1. Yay Beautiful Darkness!! Wait until you get to Beautiful Chaos--best book in the series, in my opinion.

    My Monday Post! :)
    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something Borrowed is pretty cute :) I listened to it on audio during a trip to Illinois - it was pretty fun!

    Have a lovely reading week! What are you reading this week @ the Brunette Librarian’s Blog

    ReplyDelete