Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?



Finished:
A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth
Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline (audio)
Being Perfect by Anna Quindlen
Twilight: Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer by Catherine Hardwicke
Of Crimes and Misdemeanors by Michael Buckley (Sister's Grim #5)(audio)

Still Reading:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene
Waiting to be Heard by Amanda Knox
Courting Carolina by Janet Chapman
Red House by Mark Haddon (audio)

3 comments:

  1. The Fault in our Stars...sigh and swoon! I hope you're enjoying it :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jennifer said! I hope you fall head over heels for The Fault in Our Stars like I did.

    ~ Gabbi @ BookBreather
    My Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had my own mini Twilight movie marathon - a guilty pleasure!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete