Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?


 
All sorts of things happened last week, but the end result is that I didn't get a whole lot of reading in unless you count magazines.  I did manage to read a bunch of those!  I also managed to do Zumba every day and use the treadmill that was finally fixed on Thursday.  Here is my past week.
 
I finished reading:
Baby Proof by Emily Griffin (audio)
One Word by Debbie Macomber
 
I'm still reading:
A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth
Reread/ listen of Catching Fire with my kids
Happy Endings by Jane Lynch
 
I tried to start a new audio book, but as I want to work back up to my old running speed I think I am going to be using music, not audio books, while running which means I am not going to get as much reading done.  Longer runs I think I'll use audio books, but shorter ones I am going to use music as that is what I plan to listen to for races.

3 comments:

  1. It's kinda a bummer when real life gets in the way of reading time isn't it? ;) Congrats on all of your exercise, that always impresses me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Debbie Macomber! Haven't seen One Word, will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with Kristen Chenowith - LOVE her!

    Have a lovely reading week :)

    Whatcha readin’ this week @ the Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete