Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Last year in September I self published a novella I wrote on Amazon for the Kindle.  A couple weeks ago I reread it to see what I thought of it.  I noticed that I needed more commas!  But besides that, I really do like the story.  To celebrate that it has been out there for a year I made it free for Kindle from today through Thursday.  I would love some feedback!  Here is a link if you are interested in getting it for free to read.

Last week I never got around to posting what I read and now I can't quite sort out what books were last week and the week before, but here is what I've read recently:

Kicking and Dreaming:  A Story of Heart, Soul, and Rock and Roll by Ann Wilson, Nancy Wilson and Charles R. Cross 
Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
Another Piece of My Heart by Jane Green
Pros and Cons by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

I  might have forgotten something, but that looks like my past two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me for a while now, but I've had a hard time finding it!

    Thirteen Reasons Why is definitely a really good read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good...ENJOY!!

    That happens sometimes...we get lost among all the books. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your one year bookaversary!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete