Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?

 
So, I meant to get to this yesterday and never found the time.  Here is what I finished last week, along with a book that I never recorded from last month by Nora Roberts.  Two books were audio books.  All the finished books were checked out of the library.
Finished reading:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katharine Boo
The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts
The Star Runner by S.E. Hinton

Still Reading:
Courting Carolina by Janet Chapman
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
The Twelve by William Gladstone
Dream Dark by Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg

1 comment:

  1. I smile every time I visit your blog and see your adorable baby in the header.

    You accomplished a lot.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete