Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



I want to say "Thank you" to Melissa at Spellbound by Books for the Beautiful Blogger Award.


Here are the rules:


Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic
Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won
State 7 things about yourself



Here are 15 blogs I've recently discovered:

A Mom Money and More

Moms Mutterings

Fang-tastic Books

Book Crazy

Hilary Wagner

Jessicas Vision

The Door to Wonderland

Tweezle Reads

Tina's Book Reviews

Giveaway Girl

Sometimes Love is Worth Risking Your Neck

One ARC Tours

Book Magic

Kelly at Home

At Home with Books

7 things about me:
1. I love books and everything about them, it doesn't matter if they are old or new.
2. I enjoy spending time in nature.
3. My laundry seems to be a never ending mountain, even when I finish and put it all away in the morning by evening the hamper is almost full again.
4. I spend most days wearing jeans and t-shirts.
5. When I was little I didn't like icing but now I love it.
6. My favorite place to go on vacation is to the beach.
7. I love to snack and read even though it isn't a smart idea!

1 comment:

  1. i love clicking on your blog and seeing that smiling peanut on your header!

    ReplyDelete