Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Many Books!

Last night I finished White Witch, Black Curse and instead of picking up one of the books I said I was going to read next I started a story in an anthology by MaryJanice Davidson which was fun and light and a good in between novella. Now I can't decide if I can review just that story or if I have to finish the rest of the anthology first? I guess just the story because not everyone reads all the works in one of those if they buy it for just their favorite author. (Somehow I almost always end up reading them all because if I like one of the authors and they are paired up especially with authors I'm not familiar with I decide I want to give them a try and find more authors I want to read, a vicious (but in a good way) reading cycle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment