Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesday






Teaser Tuesday
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Miz B of Should be Reading.Here's how it works. Grab the book you are currently reading, open it to a random page and share two "teaser" sentences from anywhere on the page. Just make sure they aren't spoilers for anyone that may want to read it. Don't forget to list the name of the book and author.




"As I watched the four bridesmaids in their poofy orange dresses walk down the aisle of the packed church, their hair done up on their heads in ringlets, and more makeup than I'd ever seen any of them wear, I was feeling very, very lucky. They had round bouquets of orange and white flowers with black lace and orange and black ribbons trailing down from the flowers, I just had to stand up at the front of the church with my one hand holding the wrist of my other arm."




Blood Upon My Lips by Laurell K. Hamilton (part of Cravings an anthology with other authors)

No comments:

Post a Comment