Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Contest to win "Her Fearful Symmetry" by Audry Niffenegger


Right now Facebook has a special offer for "Her Fearful Symmetry" by Audrey Niffenegger. Regal Literary has 25 hardcover and 10 Advanced Reader’s Copies of Her Fearful Symmetry for fans. Email hfs@regal-literary.com with subject “Facebook Special Offer – I’m a fan!” by November 13, and we’ll enter you into the lottery. I'm not sure if you have to become a fan on facebook before you can enter, but if you have a facebook account it only takes a minute. I loved "The Time Traveler's Wife" and have really been wanted to read this one too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amanda here from Regal Literary-- thanks for the post! Just to clarify, you do have to join the Facebook page to be entered into the contest. Find it here:

    http://www.tinyurl.com/facebookhfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out today that I am one of the winners! I am very excited to receive this book and am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete