Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Down the Rabbit Hole: An Echo Falls Mystery" by Peter Abrahams


This is a young adult mystery that I decided to read for a group I belong to on GoodReads. When I was younger I loved reading mysteries, I still enjoy them now but I've branched out in more directions as I've gotten older. I thought it would be fun to try out a YA mystery as an adult. This one would have appealed to me a lot more when I was younger. I enjoyed it, but as an adult it became kind of obvious who was responsible. I got a bit frustrated with the main character, a thirteen year-old-girl named Ingrid because she kept taking matters into her own hands. She does solve the mystery but had she been my daughter she would have been grounded for a very long time for taking so many chances with her safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment