Monday, November 2, 2009

GoodReads

A little over a month ago I discovered the Goodreads site and I have to say that I love it. I now visit it almost every day. To me it kind of like Facebook for book lovers. You can find friends you know and make new ones. There are tons of groups to discuss all different genres that you can become a part of and connect with people with similar book interests. My favorite group so far is Busy as a Bee but I enjoy the others I've joined as well. At first I picked too many and some groups just weren't a good fit so I made some adjustments. One of the many things the site also has is a list of book giveaways you can enter to win. The address for that is: http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway . I highly recommend the site to other voracious readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment