Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?

This was the last week of summer for kids in our area, school starts back on Monday.  That made it a busy week with getting ready for school, dealing with a rental car while our car was being fixed, and a 12 hour car trip.  I still managed to get some reading in though!  Here is what I finished this week:

Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield (audio)
The Council of Mirrors by Michael Buckley (audio)
The Inside Story by Michael Buckley (audio)
All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris (reread- I have such a hard time keeping track of where I am in this series that I think I may just finish it so I know that I've read it all!)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting list. Check out what I am reading here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is our last week too. Sorry about the car trouble. Have a great last week.

    ReplyDelete