Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Last week I finished:
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit (car audio)
Seriously, I'm Kidding... by Ellen Degeneres (ipod audio)
The Beautiful Wife by Sandy Ralya (review for book tour)

I caught up on all the books needing review from the weeks before.

Still reading:
Matched by Ally Condie
Best Friends, Occasional Enemies by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Scottoline (ipod audio)
Judy Moody: The M.D. is In by Megan McDonald (car audio)

I have a lot of books around to read when I finally get done with all the ones I've started but stopped listing because I wasn't getting anywhere with them.  Except for audio books I am trying to stay away from checking out library books for myself in the hopes that I will read from my shelves and make some sort of dent in my book clutter. 

1 comment:

  1. Ellen Degeneres is so funny - how did you like her book? Hope you enjoy your books this week too.

    ReplyDelete