Friday, March 16, 2012

The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine

About Crystal Paine:
 Crystal Paine is a wife and homeschooling mom to three young children who has been writing on topics related to frugality for the last five years—and living a frugal, simple, and debt-free life since she was born. Her blog, MoneySavingMom.com, is one of the top personal finance blogs on the web averaging over four million pageviews per month. Crystal has contributed to articles in Woman's Day magazine and All You magazine, as well as being mentioned on National Public Radio and CNN.com, in USA Weekend, and Real Simple magazine and numerous other local newspapers and radio and television stations. www.moneysavingmom.com


About the book:
Crystal Paine, who has helped busy women everywhere take control of their finances, presents her most effective strategies designed for families of all sizes and income levels

With hundreds of inspiring “why didn’t I think of that?” TIPS, plus WORKSHEETS, Paine breaks down your goals into easy, manageable steps so you can:
• Achieve a complete financial makeover
• Set up a realistic budget
• Never pay retail
• Slash your grocery bill
• Organize your time & your home
• Use coupons wisely
• Pay with cash only
• Live simply
• Become debt free
• Choose contentment
• Make every dollar count
 
About the tour and giveaway:
"What I love about the audio edition of The Money Saving Mom'®s Budget is that I can listen to it on the go - on my run, in the car, or while I'm folding laundry. AND ... I love that it comes with the downloadable worksheets. I am able to work through those while listening to Crystal speak. So helpful. Perfect for my busy schedule." --Anne, blogger (and reformed budget breaker!)




Celebrate with Crystal by entering her iPad2 Giveaway (a GREAT tool to keep track of your budget!) and RSVPing to the Live Webcast Event on 4/5!


One savvy winner will receive:
  • A Brand new iPad2
  • The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Cyrstal Paine, audio edition

Enter today by clicking one of the icons below. But hurry, the giveaway ends 4/4/12. Winner will be announced at The Money Saving Mom's Live Webcast Event on 4/5. Crystal will be hosting an evening of chat, laughter and encouragement - bring your friends! She'll share tips and advicde and her husband will be joining her to share how the principles Crystal outlines in her book have dramatically impacted their family life. She'll also be giving away some GREAT prizes: gift certificates, books, and much more!

So grab your copy of The Money Saving Mom®'s Budget and join Crystal and friends on the evening of April 5th for an evening of fun of learning, sharing and encouragement.




Don't miss a moment of the fun. RSVP TODAY and tell your friends via FACEBOOK or TWITTER and increase your chances of winning. Hope to see you on the 5th!




Want more info about the MSM?





My thoughts:
This book is just what I needed right now.  I am still on the step of getting rid of the clutter in my life and home, something I have struggled with on an ongoing basis for years.  I know from past experience that, when I don't have to waste time looking for lost items or wondering where things are, everything else goes so much more smoothly, but it is also so easy to put off.  I have also had times in the past where I was great with using coupons and shopping the ads for sales and such, but it is easy to think or feel like you just don't have enough time to do it all.  Crystal gave a very clear figure, she said that once you've implemented a tip if it doesn't save you at least $20 or more an hour than it isn't worth the time you are putting into it.  I am not sure that I will be using her tip of setting a budget and then only giving yourself cash for the month to meet areas such as groceries and entertainment, but I do plan to set up a budget and use it carefully each month to see where our money is going and how we can make it work for us better for the future.

I loved being able to listen to this while I did chores, drove on errands or while I was getting my running miles in.  It gave me something to think about while still getting a lot of other things done at the same time.  I highly recommend it if you are looking for a way to gain back control in your life of your finances.  I can't wait to put some of the tips to work in my own life.
 
 
Link to tour:here.
Watch her videos:  here.
Link to buy the book:  here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment