Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?


Another slow blogging and reading week.  Lots of time with family.  I got to go see The Hunger Games on opening day and practiced the course for the upcoming half marathon I am registered for.  I gave up on one audio book that I started and didn't get into.

Finished:
Stink and the Super-Galactic Jaw Breaker by Megan McDonald
Stink:  Solar System Super Hero by Megan McDonald
Stink and the World's Worst Super Smelly Sneakers by Megan McDonald
Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express by Megan McDonald

Still Reading:
From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
My Week With Marilyn (audio Ipod)
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'engle (audio car)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (kindle)

Still needs to be reviewed:
The Best of Me by Nicolas Sparks
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
Matched by Ally Condi
Best Friends, Occasional Enemies by Lisa Scottoline and Franseca Scottoline
Judy Moody Saves the World by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody the M.D. Is in by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody Goes to College by Megan McDonald
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

5 comments:

  1. I've only read Divergent from your list and loved it :-) I hope you enjoy them all and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy week, but it looks like you have some amazing reads.

    Everytime I come to your blog, that little baby on the header makes me smile. :) Gorgeous!

    Happy reading this week!

    It's Monday! What Are You Reading @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love A Wrinkle in Time! I used one of my Christmas gift cards to treat myself to the anniversary edition.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently read From the Mixed-Up Files... and I still need to post my review.

    My favorite read this week was the audio version of Shutter Island. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete