Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Another slow reading and blogging week.  I've had a lot of work stuff taking up my evenings, plus the nice weather has had us outside and spending time as a family.  I am sure it will calm down at some point.  I still need to review everything from last week too!

Finished this week:
The Best of Me by Nicolas Sparks
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
Matched by Ally Condi
The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine

Still needs to be reviewed:
Best Friends, Occasional Enemies by Lisa Scottoline and Franseca Scottoline
Judy Moody Saves the World by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody the M.D. Is in by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody Goes to College by Megan McDonald
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

This week:
Not totally sure what I am going to be reading this week.  I guess it will be a surprise next week.

1 comment:

  1. You had a good week. I liked Matched when I read it but haven't picked up the sequel yet. And, somehow, I have never read anything by Nicholas Sparks. My students really like the Judy Moody books. I hope you did too.

    My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete