Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Lately reading has been taking a backseat to spending time with my family, running and work.  Same thing with blogging, with limited time that has been pushed off too.  I took lots of fun pictures the last few days, but didn't manage to get around to doing a Saturday Snapshot.  Oh well, the books will be there when I have the time!  Here is my week:

Finished reading:
Best Friends, Occasional Enemies by Lisa Scottoline and Franseca Scottoline
Judy Moody Saves the World by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody the M.D. Is in by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody Goes to College by Megan McDonald

Still Reading:
Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo
Matched by Ally Condie
a number of others are in the works too but I am focusing on those two.

Still need to review from last week:
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

Most of my reading has been audio books again.  I am sensing a trend!

4 comments:

  1. My son loves Judy Moody, but especially Stink. Enjoy your family time...the books, your blog and your followers will still be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled with Matched and put it down. One of these days I need to try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great reading week! Here is my link:
    http://writingchristiannovels.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the Scottoline (mother and daughter) book.

    Hope you enjoy your week.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete