Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?

I went back to work this week and my reading has fallen WAY off.  It was so nice to be off those extra days over Christmas.  I feel like I barely managed to pick up a book this past week!  Also, I am having a problem adding pictures to my posts in Blogger.  It doesn't give me the option to pick from ones on my computer, just my phone, blog and a few other things.  I'm sure the answer is simple, but if anyone has a pointer I would love to hear(read) it!

This week I read:
Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
Let's Pretend this Didn't Happen: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson
The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani
Bring in the Bodies by Hilary Mantel

Still Reading:
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Suzanna Cahalan
Bad Habits:  Confessions of a Recovering Catholic by Jenny McCarthy
 
Looking at it it doesn't seem like I had an issue reading, but I finished Cloud Atlas and Let's Pretend on Monday, so they were mostly read the week before.  The Shoemaker's Wife I had to borrow again from the library because I was two thirds of the way through when I had to return it, so I didn't have very much to actually read.  I've only just started my two still readings and I have a bunch of paused books from a couple weeks ago that I plan to get back to at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment