Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?


This past week I only finished two books, one audio and one on my Kindle, both from the library.  The two books are:

Angels at the Table:  A Shirley, Goodness and Mercy Christmas Story by Debbie Macomber(Kindle)
The Husband List by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly (audio)

I am still reading some of the books from prior weeks, by the one I am spending the most time with is:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I didn't get as much reading done this week, but it was because I was busy with my children.  This week we went ice skating with Girl Scouts and roller skated with Cub Scouts.  We enjoyed  a science museum, cleaning up the park for spring sports, karate lessons and the library.  I also finally got my head back into running, which is good since my next half marathon is 5 weeks away, and I managed to get over 20 miles in this week.  Along with all that I finished writing a children's chapter book.  It was a good, but busy, week.

1 comment: