Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Monday, What are you reading?


I actually spent some time reading this weekend.  I have been having so much trouble actually getting into a book lately.  I start them all the time, but then put them down again and don't finish reading them.  Hopefully my book ADD is over and I can start really enjoying reading again.  Here was my week:

Finished reading:
Spellbound Falls by Janet Chapman
Charmed by His Love by Janet Chapman
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg (audio)

Still actively reading:
Untied by Meredith Baxter
Where We Belong by Emily Griffin (audio)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (reread) (audio)

There are a number of books I think I will be going back to soon, that I have started, but by classing some as "actively" reading it more closely represents what my reading looks like.  I tried to start Life of Pi last week and haven't been hooked yet, I was enjoying Jane Seymore's book until my Kindle battery died and I started Penny Marshall's book and Kristin Chenoweth's and put them down for some reason.  I think once I get my grove back I will be sailing through a lot of books that I know I want to read.

I'm still trying to map out my daily schedule to have enough time for family, work, exercise, reading, sleeping and writing and my balance is still out of whack.  It will get there, I know, it just isn't there yet.

1 comment:

  1. It's not always easy to get time for everything... Hopefully we will manage it in the end ;)
    I loved the Hunger game series, maybe I'll have to reread them sometime - when I get the time.

    Here's my It's Monday

    ReplyDelete