Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Calling all readers!

I absolutely love to read. There are books in pretty much every room of our house. My children have had books around them from day one and have considered them toys to a certain extent, chewing on board books, telling stories with the pictures and now starting to read them on their own. We even listen to chapter books in the car (which has cut down a lot on the time I have to spend asking them to get along and stop fighting). Somehow if we have a book going, be it me reading, a recording reading or one of them reading we can all get along. Books really are a powerful thing!

I thought it would be neat to document somewhere what I was reading or had just read ( I think I'll go back into the last few weeks until I get some momentum going). I'd love to hear what other people thought of the same books or what they would like to recommend. This is my first attempt at a blog so I guess I'll have a bit of a learning curve to navigate as I go along. It might be good to brush up on my grammar and spelling skills and rules. It looks like I can use Spell Check but grammar could be a little trickier.

If you've stumbled upon this welcome to you. Leave me a message and I'll try to check out your blog as well. For tonight I am going to be reading some more of Summer On Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber but tomorrow I'm going to jump back into White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison. (I seem to always have a few books going so I can pick the one that fits my mood or happens to be nearby when I have the time to sit still for a few minutes).

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment