Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I haven't finished a book in a few days!

Somehow I seem to measure my accomplishments by how much I've done or read and there is a part of me that feels like I should finish a book every day or so unless I'm reading something that is terribly long. Realistically I know that is a little silly, since depending what else is going on there are going to be lots of times it takes longer to finish a book. Plus if I would just read one at a time I would get done faster. Why would anyone care how long it took me to read a book, I should just be doing it for enjoyments sake (or information's sake depending on what book it is). It's not like this is a contest. Maybe having too many books to read and that I want to read is a negative rather than positive thing, but I doubt it. I would be lost without a book to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment