Saturday, September 19, 2009

How I decided what to read.

Well I decided to read based on what was due at the library the soonest. Not necessarily the best way to decide but I definitely don't want late fees and once you return something there is no guarantee it will be back on the shelf anytime soon. I have almost finished sTori Telling and I am SO glad I picked it up again. When I started it I read the first two chapters and wasn't really all that into it, if it hadn't been due back on Tuesday I might have just let it sit. Upon picking it back up I really got into it. It feels like a guilty pleasure like reading a tabloid, except here you are getting one person's version of the truth rather than having to wonder if all the stories are fictitious. of course I have more to say about it, but I want to finish the last 30 pages before writing up a review.

Speaking of reviews, I can't decide how best to write them up. Each one I've done has been a bit different as I play with what is most comfortable and fun for me. I don't want it to seem like a chore, it's supposed to be fun not work and for me. If you've wound up here and have an opinion please share, constructive criticism is welcome!

Also, I am still feeling a bit computer illiterate. I can not seem to get the images of the books to work on my page. I think it will look so much better once I get that ironed out. So next review should be sTori Telling!

No comments:

Post a Comment