Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Monday, What are you reading?

The books I finished last week were:
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Wicked Games by Jill Myles
Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye

The books I am still working on are:

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Throwaway by Heather Huffman
The Hollows Insider: New fiction, facts, maps, murders, and more in the world of Rachel Morgan by Kim Harrison
Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews

Book I bought or received last week:
From my mom:
Maybe This Time by Jennifer Cruise
A Turn in the Road by Debbie Macomber

From the used bookstore:  (I went in to look for books for a Secret Santa exchange I signed up for and walked out with more books for myself.  Bookstores are dangerous for the wallet!)
The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson
A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand
Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist by Michael J. Fox
How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life by Kirstie Alley
William and Kate by Christopher Anderson

Last week I also got an early Christmas present, actually two, but only one is really book related.  I now have a Kindle Fire and a Garmin sports watch.  I am having such fun playing with both!


This is hosted by Shelia at Bookjourney so stop on over to see what other people have been reading and buying!

2 comments:

  1. Some great pickups at the second hand book store - nothing wrong with picking yourself up a present or 5!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Fallena nd need to continue this series!

    ReplyDelete