Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Secret Santa Gift

This year I participated in the Secret Santa exchange hosted by the fun blog  The Broke and the Bookish.  My present arrived the week before Christmas but I was too busy getting ready for the holiday to get my post up.  This is a picture of all the fun goodies that came in my box!
All four of the books were on the wish list I submitted and I was so excited!  I keep looking at the library for the Charlaine Harris series and they are always out of the books I need next.

My present came from Dixie and Maggie at Gone Pecan: a person who is doomed, defeated, beyond rescue: a goner.   The present was perfect!  I don't know if I included that purple was my favorite color or not but it came with purple nail polish which is my favorite kind to buy.

The book marks have green sayings on them and the one can even be planted!

This chocolate is new to me and surprisingly, maybe because I decided not to share, there is still some left!

This was a really fun experience, I've never done anything like this before.  I had fun shopping for my person and hope she enjoys her presents as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked your presents! the fingernail polish was just a lucky guess, I'm glad you like it :) I hope the chocolates were good, but I know you can't share them with the kids because of the alcohol in them, but that means there's more for you :) Have a great new year! ~Dixie

    ReplyDelete