Thursday, September 29, 2011

E Readers

I have been toying with buying a Kindle or another e-reader since last spring.  In August I put one in my online cart and left it there for a week, before moving it into my save for later cart.  I just couldn't make the purchase.  It seemed like too much, there were so many choices and I couldn't see spending that much on myself, especially since my house is full of books that I am still planning on reading.  Then today when I as on Facebook I saw a post about the $79 Kindle and I put it in my cart.  I deliberated for a half hour and then went for it.  My birthday is coming up and, while it feels like an impulse, I've been wanting to get one for at least six months, maybe longer.  I have some small pangs of buyers remorse, but for the most part I'm just kind of excited.  I can't wait to give it a try and I am excited about the possibility of borrowing books from the library on it!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this kindle advertised yesterday and thought it was a good deal. I am excited for you! I have the Nook and remember how exciting and fun it was to receive it. You'll have to do a review on it after you have used it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete