Monday, September 26, 2011

Wonder Woman #608 By J. Michael Straczynski and Phil Hester (writers), Geraldo Borges (pencils), Marlo Alquiza (inks), Travis Lanham (letters)

The Story from Comic Book Review: Diana is forced to take on Cheetah and the other fallen Amazonians in a brutal, bloody battle that the princess does not get the better end of. Fortunately, although the terrible trio manage to destroy most of the rest of the surviving Amazons, Diana has another, more unexpected benefactor come to her aid.

By J. Michael Straczynski and Phil Hester (writers), Geraldo Borges (pencils), Marlo Alquiza (inks), Travis Lanham (letters)


My thoughts:
So I am thinking I should know who the crazy looking man at the end is who is claiming to be a doctor, but I'm not totally sure.  I recall there being someone like that in the retroactive issue I read who wanted Wonder Woman to love him and be with him, but not his name.  I'll have to look it up.  Anyway, it seems like now Diana is all alone in the world.  All of her Amazonian sisters have fallen to this current onslaught and without her mysterious savior she would be gone too.  The two remaining Morrigan want to go and watch Diana be defeated and caught but are warned by the spirit of their dead sister that Diana needs to die so she her spirit can aid the higher power they are supposed to be working for, so now there is someone above the women who were above or behind the original burning man.  The ladder just keeps growing!  I'm thinking it must be a god but which one I am really not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment