Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?

 
 
Last week I got back into doing this meme, I am trying to get back on track with a lot of things right now.  I still have most of last week's list to review, but I do have some updates.  This week I got three reviews up.  Not as many as I hoped, but it's a start!  This weeks finished books and reviewed books are:
 
 
 
Here is what I am still currently reading:
                                                    50 Shades Darker by E.L. James
                                                  Empire Falls by Richard Russo
                                                    The Help by Kathryn Stockart


Finished by not reviewed:

Hana by Lauren Oliver
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
                                 From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
Matched by Ally Condi
Judy Moody Saves the World by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody the M.D. Is in by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody Goes to College by Megan McDonald
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
Stink and the Super-Galactic Jaw Breaker by Megan McDonald
Stink: Solar System Super Hero by Megan McDonald
Stink and the World's Worst Super Smelly Sneakers by Megan McDonald
Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express by Megan McDonald
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'engle (audio car)
A Wind in the Door by Madeline L'Engle
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James

4 comments:

  1. I am totally interested in your opinion of "50 Shades of Grey" I have read mixed reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got off track with this meme too!!

    My post is up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not the only one getting back on track with this meme. :)

    Hope you enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey more than I did!

    Happy Reading!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited to find another book-lover preschool teacher! I'm interested to see what you thought of Heaven is for Real. Todd Burpo is going to be speaking in a town nearby in a couple of weeks. I'm tempted to go see him. I haven't read the book though. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete