Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?


I feel like I am starting to get back into a routine now.  I wrote some reviews of past books and tried to review as I finished things so I don't get a big backlog.  Here's where I am as of now:

Here is what I am still currently reading:
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
Son of Neptune by Rich Riordan

Finished:
Empire Falls by Richard Russo
The Help by Kathryn Stockart
The Puppy Diaries: Raising a Dog Named Scout Jill Abramson

Decided not to finish: 50 Shades Darker by E.L. James

Reviewed:
Empire Falls by Richard Russo
The Help by Kathryn Stockart
Hana by Lauren Oliver
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Finished by not reviewed:
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
Matched by Ally Condi
Judy Moody Saves the World by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody the M.D. Is in by Megan McDonald
Judy Moody Goes to College by Megan McDonald
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
Stink and the Super-Galactic Jaw Breaker by Megan McDonald
Stink: Solar System Super Hero by Megan McDonald
Stink and the World's Worst Super Smelly Sneakers by Megan McDonald
Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express by Megan McDonald
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'engle (audio car)
A Wind in the Door by Madeline L'Engle
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James

12 comments:

  1. A Wrinkle in Time and From the Mixed-Up Files are two old, old favorites of mine. Just thinking about them gives me a warm fuzzy. I hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to get back to a regular schedule. If I could get my posts written I would be so ahead of the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love A Wrinkle in Time - such a great title (and listening to it in the car is such a good idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your Empire Falls review. It seems like one of those books everyone knows about, but I have never read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your Empire Falls review. It is one of those books that everyone knows about, but I've never read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what happened with 50 Shades Darker?? Did you just not care for it? I think I liked it better than Fifty Shades of Grey - the first one was just a little too out there for me. But then again, the second one is a little beyond belief too. :) I liked 'em tho! :)

    Happy reading this week! What are YOU reading @ the Brunette Librarian??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only just read From The Mixed-Up Files... for the first time earlier this year. My favorite read last week was Swahili for the Broken Hearted by Peter Moore. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Stephanie Plum series - I hope you are enjoying it

    Wishing you a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of reading. My reviews were also piling up and then I decided to review immediately after finishing a book and now the pile seems under control.

    Enjoy your books!

    Here's my Weekly Review. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started reading the Stephanie Plum series, too. I read the first one and then listened to books 2 and 3. The audios are hysterical, especially all the scenes with Grandma Mazur.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do enjoy the Stephanie Plum books, but I'm WAAAYYY behind!

    I think I'll pass on the 50 Shades books....

    Have a great week! Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been reading a wide variety of terrific books. The Stephanie Plum books are fun. A Wrinkle in Time is a beloved favorite of mine from childhood. I also really liked The Help.

    ReplyDelete