Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's Monday, What are you reading?

Last week I took the time to sit down and catch up on reviews.  All the books that were awaiting review as of my last few postings have been written.  They are scheduled over the next week or so.  I know they didn't have to be written, but it sure is a nice feeling to know that they are off of the to do list!  To see the overwhelming list you can look at my last post

The books I finished last week are:
First Frost by Jennifer Estep
Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich

Books I am still working on are:
Son of Neptune by Rich Riordan
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews
Marathon:  You Can Do It! by Jeff Galoway

This is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment