Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's Monday, What are you reading?

With the weather being what it has been for the last week my family spent a lot of time at home, so I actually managed to find more reading time than usual!  I know that is bound to change, but it was a nice chance to curl up with some books and get lost in other people's lives.  Here is what I finished this week, some of the reviews are scheduled for later in the  month for book tours so they haven't posted yet, but I think I have written a post for all the finished books on this list!

The Dancing Master by Julia Klassen
Christmas Bliss by Mary Kay Andrews
OMG..Am I A Witch by Talia Aikens Nunez
The Calling by Suzanne Woods Fisher

This is hosted by Shelia at BookJourney.  You can check her blog for the full list of bloggers participating this week.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great week! I've been enjoying some time reading my book while David reads his. I think winter weather calls for everyone to have a book, a hot drink, and a blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete