Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

What a week it has been!  So much snow and so much cold and so few days of school.  I have not been listening to a lot of audio lately, but this week I did as I went about chores and cleaning and such at home and I realized that I have missed listening to audio books.  Here is what I finished this week:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
The Secret Lives of Happy Families by Bruce Feiler
Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber

4 comments:

  1. What did you think of Fangirl? I was a little disappointed.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose Harbor in Bloom is in my TBR pile, and I have been seeing Fan Girl on lots of blogs. It's cold and snowy here too, so I've been reading a lot more.

    My post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/01/sundays-weekly-book-recap-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Fangirl so much! I can't wait to read more by the author. Come see my Monday Report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Fangirl too! And yes, I also am tired of the cold and snow :)

    ReplyDelete