Monday, January 20, 2014

It's Monday, what are you reading?

I completed my first book of the year challenge extension this week.  I wanted to read the rest of the books in Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series.  This week I finished book thirteen as well as the after book that updated readers on what happened to all the characters after the series ended.  Here is what I read this week:

Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
After Dead by Charlaine Harris
The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg

I was a little sad to see Sookie's world come to an end, but I also like how Harris showed the future working out for most of the characters.  It felt just about right.

2 comments:

  1. Sookie is a series I've been meaning to read myself. I watch the show but I know they are probably a lot different. Hope you have a great reading week!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete