Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Snapshot- October 15, 2011 - Sunset

I thought I'd take a break from photos of my children this week and use something else for a change.  This week we had a beautiful sunset.  I was looking at it for quite a while before I even thought to go inside to get the camera.  I may have missed out on getting a better shot, but it still looks pretty cool!

I love the way all the colors are up there, it reminds me of a painting!

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books.  Stop on over and check out what other people are sharing!

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors of sunset! Like someone has streaked the sky with a paintbrush dipped in reds, yellows, etc. I even love the grays.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I love the deep red of the first one. I don't wonder that you just gazed for while before you took the pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look gorgeous. It makes me think of that old saying - "Red sky at night, sailor's delight. . . "

    ReplyDelete
  4. And sometimes it's just good to stand and stare in awe at something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colors! I love sunset pictures.

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/10/saturday-snapshot-october-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, beautiful. I love sunsets like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunsets are some of my favourite things to photograph! You've got a couple of beauties here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are both gorgeous, but I especially like the second one - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete